Monday 7 November 2011

I annoated two film posters in the same style as our film so i would have an understanding of the rquirements and  all of the  typical conventions of film posters such as;

- title
- credits
- release date
- images
- slogan
We then looked in further detail and spoke about these conventions and how they all complement each other and represent different meanings and genres films . I felt that this was a very helpful task as it gave me an incite into the conventions used in film posters, giving me ideas of colours and fonts to use when making our poster.

Below are two annoated film posters;

































Because our film poster will be made using photoshop i began had a practising using the tools on photoshop to create text. I used the colours of a ouja board which is linked to our film. I found getting to grips with photoshop quite difficult as i did not fully understand how to carry out function such as the blur tool or cropping even though i have used it previously.